

This Thursday I had the pleasure of watching the greatest college football game in my life. It was very concerning because Utah did not have a stellar night on offense. Brian Johnson did not seem capable of throwing the ball to save his life. Our Defense really seemed to come through for use and keep OSU out of the end zone. Finally the offense took over at just the right time. The Utes rally back with under 2 minutes down by 8 with a touchdown, 2 point conversion, the defense stopped Oregon and we drove down so Sakoda could win the game with no time left on a 35ish yard field goal to defeat Oregon State and run their record to 6 and 0. What a freaking amazing game. Many people had left because it was so improbable that we would even score. Suckers!!! you never ever leave before the game is done.
WHAT AN AMAZING GAME!!!!
GO UTES
-Erek
-Erek
2 comments:
Sounds fun Lisa. I used to go to Ute football games all the time growing up.
Go Cougars!! Haha, jk! That was a great game!
Anyway, sorry I have been absent from your blog for awhile! For some reason, I lost your blog address when I changed over to the blog roll list, and I've had to hunt it down again!
Post a Comment