Friday, October 24, 2008

Family Photos

Earlier this month we got family pictures taken. We found an amazingly talented photographer through a friend of a friend. I loved her photos on her blog and could not wait to get new photos of our family done. Tiffany Moody was so much fun to work with, we met at wheeler farm. It was cold but we had tons of fun and the pics are awesome. She has a preview of some of them on her blog at this website

http://lensshot.blogspot.com/2008/10/baby-its-cold-outside.html

Thank you so much Tiffany, I love them. If anyone is interested in getting there pictures done she is amazing and offers a great price. I highly recommend her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so CUTE!! I am glad you found my blog, it will be fun to see what you guys are up to. I cant believe how big your kids are getting!

suefoutz said...

your family is adorable! Need I say more. I love checking up on you and seeing the fun things you are doing.

Denice said...

I just love them Lisa and can't wait to see them all! :)