This last weekend Erek And I were able to go out on a much needed date. Erek had the day off and My parents watched the kids. We got tickets to go see Body Worlds. Which was really cool to see. Erek has been studying anatomy this semester, he has been up close and personal with dead bodies so it was really nice to have his expertise. I was a bit concerned if i would be able to handle it cause I can't even look at his anatomy homework. But this display was nicely done and most of the time I would just forget it was the "Real Thing." It really is amazing how wonderful the Human Body is. It is crazy to see how everything works perfectly together.
Afterwards we went to dinner at the CheeseCake Factory - yummy! This was our favorite place in Denver and we are very glad it is now here. We have been saving a gift card from last Christmas, and were so happy to be able to use it, Thanks Julie!


Erek always orders the Cajun Jumbalaya and I got the California Cheese steak. And of course the Raspberry white chocolate cheese cake to go! Yummy.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a blast. Amy went to Body World, she said it was....interesting. I was in Salt Lake on Saturday and went to the mall. The Cheesecake Factory was crazy busy. Your food is making me hungry. Yum!
Your shirt is really cute Lisa..you look so pretty! I would be very interested in seeing Body World. Mmm...Cheesecake Factory...mmm...key lime cheesecake...mmmm....thanks for the contest e-mail! :)
Post a Comment