Izzy turned 9 months old on the 1st and I can't believe how big she is these days. She is growing and moving constantly. She has been crawling for over a month. She is getting into everything she can, she loved brothers Lego's, banging on pots and pans she pulls out, and eating crayons. This is a video of her crawling around. She loved the camera, she is a big cheese! She could be crying and very mad until see see the camera come out and then she is an angel! She knows how it works!
3 comments:
Aww, she's SO cute and getting so big! It makes me realize how long we've lived here already when I see these babies growing up!
what a sweetie! my gosh, how cute is she??? I have Brynn in my lap right now and she smiled when we watched the video, I think she's jealous. I need to treasure this time she's not mobile. But the crawling stage sure is cute!
I will have to watch the video when I get home tonight and have sound. She is so, so cute! Her eyes seem to get bigger each time I see her. What a cutie!
Post a Comment