Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Month in Review

March was such a busy month for us with Erek's spring break one week and Jaycob's the next we got out and had fun. Not to mention, I returned to work and finished up my Residential planning Program with school. Erek finished up his Pharmacy tech school and passed his test for his License. We have been going non-stop so I haven't had the chance to post as much as I have wanted so here are a few picture from along the way. 
The Skate park - the boy love to ride their bikes!
Soccer Games - such fun for the boys to be out and playing. It's an indoor field so that has been nice with the crappy weather.
Red Butte Gardens - we have a year pass and it is so fun to get up there and just walk around, feed the ducks and have fun.
Hogle Zoo - We just go another pass to the zoo again and it was so fun to go back the weather was cold but it was not crowded and the animals that were out were very fun to see. We got to see the baby Giraffe (if 7 foot is still a baby!) So fun!
Me just enjoying being with my family!

2 comments:

Britney said...

Great review in pictures! Your so lucky to be so near the zoo and garden!

Denice said...

Yeah! I love new pictures! I'm so glad you guys got to go out and enjoy being a family and doing fun things! Love and miss you all!!