Being at the show was so fun, I couldn't believe how small the set really is, it seems like it is huge on T.V. but they just move things around to show the different areas. It was really fun to be there. Afterwards we were able to go talk to Nicea, Reagan and Marti and get a picture. It was really a nice day out. I need to have more days out with my mom!
3 comments:
How much fun!! That is a great picture too!! I'm so glad you were able to do that!
holy cow! I had no idea you were going to do this. did you get on t.v.? I'm an avid viewer and remember that show! wish I would have know, I'd have looked for ya. Lucky, lucky...I'm SO jealous! It's on my list to do someday!
Brit we will have to go together one day it was so much fun. Erek stayed home and watched it he said he saw me for a split second.
Post a Comment