Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged!

tagged A - Z
A- attached or single? Attached
B- best Friends? Erek, Denice, Brit and Julie
C- Cake or pie? Most of the time Cake
D- Day of choice? Sunday - it's nice to have a day to be lazy!
E- Essential Item? A camera in my purse, when i don't have it I always really want it. 
F- favorite color? Brown (at the moment)
G- Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms
H- Hometown? Taylorsville, Utah
I- Favorite Indulgence? Ice Cream!!!
J- January or July? Well even though my birthday is in January, it has to be July. Fireworks, camping, warm weather, BBQ's must I go on....
K- Kids? the 3 best monsters ever!
L- Life isn't complete with out? Family!
M- Marriage date? August 6, 1999 (nine years!)
N- Number of Brothers and sisters? 3 brothers and 1 Sister
O- Oranges or Apples? apples but I like both
P- Phobias or fears? the DARK, over the last couple of years it has really been something that scares me a ton.
Q- Quote? "True Story"
R- Reason to smile? Because life is good with a family like mine. And hearing a child tell you that they love you with no strings attached!
S- Season of choice? Spring cause after winter anything would be better. 
T- Tag 3 People: Amber, Becky
U- Unknown fact about me? I hate my tail bone.  
V- Vegetables? fresh corn on the cob is the best!
W- Worst Habit? Eating only junk food all day while I am at home.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound - when I was pregnant it 
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican
Z- Zodiac Sign? Capricorn 

5 comments:

Denice said...

Very cute! I'm glad that Brit got us to do this. :)

Britney said...

you don't like your tail bone? explain please... ;)
Fun, thanks for doing this! Can't believe you and Erek have been married 9 years!!!

Becca Jane said...

Becky...is that me? I'd love to do it, but I don't want to be a nerd and do it if you didn't mean me!! haha! Oh well, I'll do it anyway! It's a fun one!

Lisa said...

I hate my tail bone I don't know why but I feel like it sticks out or something crazy I know but I would cut it off if i could and if it wouldn't hurt. I just hate it it's a little strange I know. But it's something that you didn't know about me right!!!

Britney said...

your a hoot, Lisa!!!