Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Isabella Marie Winnett

We blessed Izzy in church on Sunday! What a cute little angel she is. We are so grateful to have her as part of out family. She is so sweet and special! Erek was able to bless her and he did such a great job. I am also so grateful that he has the Priesthood and was able to give her a name and a blessing.
Princess Isabella!
Our Family!
Daddy and Izzy!
Cousins - Eliza and Izzy! they look the same size but Eliza has got her bet by a few inches.
Logan and baby sister!

4 comments:

Britney said...

Aw...how sweet! Love the yellow dress. It's been a long while since I've seen a baby girl blessed in something other than white. love it! Look at those tiny shoes and cute headband...sigh.

Denice said...

Such great pictures!! I love her sweet summery yellow dress! Such a cute family!! I love your dress too..where did you get it? That color blue is really pretty on you! I can't wait to see her again!!

Amber said...

What great pictures! It was so fun to be able to be with your family when you blessed her, thanks for letting us join in with all your family fun. We really enjoy being with you guys! I loved how Erek wanted to make sure he got a picture with just him and his sweet little girl!

Becca Jane said...

I'm sad I missed her blessing! Such great pics! What a great little family you have.
We HAVE to go VTing this month! Let's try to go every month!
Love ya!