Happy Easter Everyone! We had a great Easter this year. Yesterday our court had a egg hunt in the morning. There was a surprise visit from the Easter Bunny. (I really wish i had a picture so you could see him your self). Well when the bunny came up the first thing Jaycob said was that he could see tennis shoes. Yep the bunny had on his running shoes. And Jaycob went on to notice that he was wearing dark pants under his fur and a white T-shirt. Also you could see see his neck when he turned around. He wasn't fooling my boys for sure. So we just explained how busy the Bunny is one this day that someone was dressed up like a bunny. Luckily he understood!
We woke up Sunday morning to see eggs hidden about the house. The kids got up before us, and started looking at the prizes left for them about the house. After a few minutes they came and got us out of bed to come and see. It was funny though, they had re-hidden the prizes in new places. THey were pretty excited though, lots of eggs to find! 
Each of the kids got new Easter outfits, we were going to wear to church today but Jaycob had been sick over the weekend so me and the kids stayed home. I will have to get a picture of them next week when they wear them to church for Izzy's blessing. But here is Izzy with her new pink bunny she got for Easter. It was so cute to see her holding on to its ears.
We are so grateful for our savior Jesus Christ and the knowledge we have of him and his life. I'm grateful for the knowledge that we will all live again even after this life and that he made this possible for me. Happy Easter to you All!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! My boys did the same thing, re-hid all their easter eggs. Kept them busy for quite awhile. Izzy is so cute, love the picture! She's getting big. Already time for her blessing, huh? I love her bow...have you made any? I want to start looking for my baby. I almost wish she was here already...almost. I'd be fun to dress her in a new easter outfit! love ya.
Haha, the Easter Bunny did look a little bit silly...luckily Cam was too young to notice or care! It sounds like you guys had a fun weekend! It'll be fun when Cam is old enough to get excited about holidays!
I can't believe how much Issy looks like you!! Cute, cute pictures! I love that the boys figured out the Easter bunny was an imposter..way to cover it though! ;)
Post a Comment