Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!

We spent St. Patties with our favorite boys from Ireland! This week is Spring Break - Yippy! Since we are not able to get out of town for the week we are going to have fun around here. Erek and I went on a date Monday night while my parents watched the kids. We saw U23D it was amazing! It is a live concert in South America some where and National Geographic filmed it all, so you know it was going to be good. It was so cool to see Bono and the boys up close and in 3D was very fun. The music was loud and sounded so good we wanted to get up and dance but we didn't. We did sing along with all the songs though.  We wish we were really there but you could see them better for a 10th the price. So much fun I highly recommend it! 
Sleeping Beauty!
Isabella slept through the night on saturday night! It was so nice. We had to wake her up to get to church on time but I can see the end in sight to waking up and feeding through out the night! =) she hasn't done it since but it will come soon I'm sure. This is her in her sunday dress, I love getting her really for Sunday. It is so fun dressing her up, but dad still doesn't want to give her up while we are there. She's daddy little princess. 

3 comments:

Britney said...

The concert experience and date sounds so fun...a night out with out kids, heaven.
Aw...such a cute little girl Issy is! Congrats on the sleeping though the night. Yes, the end is in sight, here's hoping she does it again real soon! Luvs.

Becca Jane said...

U2 is one of my all-time favorite bands! We saw them when they came to SLC back in 2005. So great! We need to go VTing soon! I have a lot more time now, I only have Ashlan 3 days a week now.

Denice said...

I meant to ask you if you guys had gone to see this! I'm so glad it was so good and that you had a fun date night! Issy looks SO big!! She is so beautiful! Congrats on her sleeping through the night. I will send good vibes your way in hopes that she will again SOON!!