I can't believe how big Issy is getting already. She will be 9 weeks tomorrow! Wow it has gone fast. It has been so fun. Last week I was trying some new clothes on her and was shocked when I realized things were already getting too little to wear. So Logan and me played dress up with Issy for a little while. It is just sad when I totally love all of her clothes I just want her to fit in them forever. I guess it is a good thing that most of her clothes are hand me downs and that we didn't spend much on most any of them. It was really fun getting her all girly with bows, a bracelet and shoes. So cute, girls are so much fun! And she was loving all the attention!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Smiles and Hiccups!
I can't believe how big Issy is getting already. She will be 9 weeks tomorrow! Wow it has gone fast. It has been so fun. Last week I was trying some new clothes on her and was shocked when I realized things were already getting too little to wear. So Logan and me played dress up with Issy for a little while. It is just sad when I totally love all of her clothes I just want her to fit in them forever. I guess it is a good thing that most of her clothes are hand me downs and that we didn't spend much on most any of them. It was really fun getting her all girly with bows, a bracelet and shoes. So cute, girls are so much fun! And she was loving all the attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's such a pretty little girl! I don't think I've seen her except when she's asleep in the carrier....Does she sleep for you guys? Bring her over anytime you need a break or want to run to the store...I'm serious! I could hold babies all day.
SO, SO cute!!! I can't believe that onesie fits her so well already! She looks so cute in it and I was SO excited to see it on her! :) She is just so sweet and it was so fun to see your boys with her! I'm making Noah watch all these videos of our friends cute babies...maybe it will get him thinking! Love and miss you!
awwww....so cute. Love the onesie. ;) It is sad they get so big, so fast. Just makes you want to stop time. Love the video!
Post a Comment