The day after Thanksgiving, is when I usually put up the Christmas tree. But this year I was thinking I would slack off a little and get it up hopefully before the big day. Logan, on the other hand wouldn't have any of this slacking off. He is my little decorator. He loves decorating for every holiday. It's really cute in fact, he goes all out and wants to do everything big (he wants to know when we are going to put up one of those computer synch music & Christmas light shows on our house).
So, I gave in and helped the kids set up the tree, thank goodness for pre-lit trees these days. Then I was off to feed Alivia. While I was pre-occupied, the kids decorated the whole tree, and not just the tree they started decorating the room. I told them that it will be a great surprise, while I totally intended on coming out and redecorating it my way. But ya know, I didn't. They did a great job. There are a ton of decorations on the same branches here and there and it is not exactly Festival of Trees worthy, but this year it is good enough for us. And just think of all the work they saved me. Way to Go Kids!
The finished tree isn't she a beauty? We are ready for Christmas at our house!


No comments:
Post a Comment