Thursday, December 8, 2011

BFF's

I have the 2 Best friends in all of the world! Seriously! Denice, Britney and I have been BFF's since Middle school! That almost 20 years, holy crap that is a long time. I love these girlies to death, they are such amazing friends and I don't know what I would do with out them in my life.

This year instead of exchanging gifts we decide to plan a nice lunch date out. It was so great to get out and have some girl time. We met at the wonderful PF Changs for lunch, yummy lettuce wraps, sweet n' sour chicken, Mongolian beef, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. It was such a fun time, we could have stayed and talked for hours. 

Thanks for the wonderful day out and I wish you guys a Merry little Christmas!

1 comment:

Britney said...

Holy crap is right...20 years?!?! Wow!

What a fun lunch, I'm glad you were wanting PF Chang's too. I already want to go back. Yum!

Thanks again!