Thursday, December 15, 2011

Here comes Santa

 This past weekend, we had our ward Christmas party with non-other then the big jolly guy himself, Santa Clause. Bella was really excited to see him when he arrived. She has recently given me her Birthday list (since it is a week after Christmas)
1. Poppers
2. Microphone
3. Scary Dollies (Monster High dolls)
I think this is the list she gave Santa too. 
Jaycob was a good sport to take Bella up to see Santa. He told Santa he wanted some Legos. He has said a few times "Mom, Santa has to be real, right? If he wasn't real, then why would the News do this big story about where he is flying Christmas Eve and waste all that time. He just has to be real."
 We even got Alivia on Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. I thought for sure that she would cry, every child does there first few times. But nope she didn't, she didn't care. Her theory is "someone is holding me, I'm happy!"
 Now, Logan just did not want to go sit on Santa's lap. So I had to take a picture of him just being crazy like Logan always does.

No comments: