We had a nice Christmas, and hope all of you had a great one too.
Christmas morning the kids woke up at 6 and came to wake us up. The kids
were so excited, they make Christmas so magical. They were so excited
to see that Santa had visited. It was so fun. The kids were so spoiled
this year. Jaycob got a new bike, video game and books. Logan got a
bike, video game, and lots of cars. Bella got lots of barbies, a
Nintendo DS and a couple games. Alivia got a Dino ball toy and some
small rattles and clothes.
We were all beat as soon as the wrapping was done. We had breakfast here
at home with my parents and Josh, Anne and Zoie. Then we headed up to
Erek's grandmas house To see all of his family and have another
breakfast. By the time we got home that afternoon we were soo tired, so
Erek and I crashed on the couch while the kids played with there new
toys. Later, my brothers and sisters all came over the crazy wildness
began but that is what Christmas is all about, right? It was a long day
but it was so fun, they kids were so happy and it makes it so special. I
hope they always believe.
Happy holidays to you all! I hope we all have a wonderful new year!
Waiting in the hallway before going to see if Santa came.
This is how my kids spend the next 2 days. Playing their DS's all day long. I figured it was Christmas usually I never let them play all day.








No comments:
Post a Comment