Jaycob is a reading machine. He loves to read, he will read in the car on the way to school he will read while waiting for mom after school, after homework when we are running errons, at bedtime; pretty much all the time. He has reached a great accomplishment in less then a year he has read all 7 of the Harry Potter books. That is over 4100 pages in total! He is very proud of him self and I am too. I don't think I have read that much in my whole life! Way to Go Jaycob!
Logan recently loss both of his front teeth. I think he looks so cute missing his two teeth. They were very lose for a week or so, then one night he just pulled the first one out. Then a night or two later, while eating some pizza the other one popped out too. He was pretty excited for the Tooth fairy to come visit again. Great Job Logan! Good work taking care of those beautiful teeth!

Bella has learned a new trick on mom's fancy new computer. It has a Photo booth program where it will snap your picture on the built in camera. Pretty much daily she will go to the desk to take hundreds of pictures, literally HUNDREDS of pictures. We never know what we will get from her. Now she has learned it will do video too. So it is always surprising to walk in and realize your being filmed especially when you don't look the greatest. Great Job Bella, you know more secrets about mom's computer then she does!

Arn't the little things in life the greatest!
1 comment:
Wow! I LOVE that Harry Potter picture, with all the books! SO cute and that IS a great accomplishment! I need to go back and read books 5-7 again to refresh my memory.
Post a Comment