Saturday, April 16, 2011

SUPERSTAR!

This little dancer is a Super Star! Look out Star search, here Isabella comes! Now for some time we knew she loved attention and to dance around, but oh my goodness that is an understatement. She loves the lights, the big stage and all the attention on her.


Isn't she just the cutest. For the last couple of weeks she has been in dance class and totally loves it. Her class had a performance this last week. Even when I took her to the last practice, I knew this was going to be something. She loved the big stage the minute she walk into the autitorum, she had to be on that stage. I sent a text to Erek at home and told him to get both cameras ready for tonight. It was at Taylorsville High School in the auditorium (oh the memories!), my mom was able tot come along, but grandpa was out of town.


Well Bella did an awesome job! She was so fun to watch we were laughing so hard we couldn't keep the camera focused. We love that Bella isn't afraid to be the star of the show and yes the second the song started she steps 5 feet in front of every one else. She has so much energy all the time and you can really see it in her dancing. If it wasn't spunky enough she improvised and came up with some of her own sweet moves. She did 2 dances, first to Little Mermaid - Under the Sea and then to the Chicken Dance. She was hilarious! Afterwards, each girl took a turn doing a leap across the stage, which most of the time was just a run across but they were all so darn cute. (I will post 2 videos in additional posts because they are just taking too long to download here. )

Afterwards, we thought that this Dancing Queen needed a treat after a performance like that, so we all went out to Leatherby's for some Ice cream. Look at that banana split!


The boys both got a large Root Beer float! They were in heaven, and finished them both off.


I love Ice Cream I had to get the banana split too, and I'm craving another one!

Erek and my mom

We have already signed her up for the next section of dance lessons. And we can't wait to see the next performance. That is the best $35 we have ever spent!

No comments: