
I have been so excited to get Isabella in a cute little dress. Since we went to church for the first time since she was born today was my chance.
What a cute little angel!
She did so good just slept the whole time in daddy's arms. Even before we left the house, Erek dubbed to take her to EQ. Which I figured was best cause we didn't want anyone to hold her. But Erek is definitely in Love with his little Princess!!

Sunday afternoons in our house usually include Erek making Brownies! For those that know Erek well, you know that he doesn't like treats. Most of the time any deserts I make I eat most all of it my self. But Erek has found his weakness for Brownies. It has just only been the last year or so that he has started making them on most Sundays, especially when the Home Teachers are coming over. (Ruston and Brandon have come to expect that we will have Brownies for them. ) But the Kids and I love it. The kids were very willing to help dad clean out the bowl when he was done.
4 comments:
What a doll! I love the dress, I can imagine how much you've been wanting to get her in one. The brownies look so good right now, yes...it's only 8am!
Erek eating chocolate?!?! What?!?!
I love the pic of Issy...she looks so sprawled out and comfy! I will expect some ymmu brownies the next time I visit. ;)
Very cute Dress. So why doesn't Erek make brownies when we have game night? j/k I guess he did for new years ;)
Hey, It's Becca! I got your blog from Amber. I'm glad you like to blog. Cutie kiddos! I love the carseat picture when they're asleep!
Post a Comment