Tuesday, February 5, 2008

go jazz!!!

About 2 weeks ago Erek was invited to a jazz game with someone from work. The Boys were pretty sad that he would not take them alone too. Erek felt pretty bad so he found some cheap seats and took the whole family last week. We were the second row from the top but still had tons of fun.




Basketball is the sport that we all enjoy watching as a family. So it was lots of fun to see the Jazz beat San Antonio!

2 comments:

Britney said...

This looks like so much fun. I bet my boys would love it too. (Although I don't know if they would even watch the game?) You look just beautiful. I bought that cute little purple dress that Issy is in the last post. I got two of them for my SIL, she is having her twins on Friday!!!

Denice said...

Cute pics Lisa..I'm so jealous! I miss the games and we don't get many Jazz games televised here. I would have loved to see them beat the Spurs. ;) Give the boys and the baby a big love for me!!