Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentines!

So those of you that really know me know I live my life about a week behind. I have good intentions of doing better at this blog thing but it just doesn't work most all the time.
So we send out our love to you all this valentines especially to Erek!
5 simple things I love about Erek are

1. his friendliness! He is always so friendly with everyone.

2. How he will fall asleep holding Isabella long before she does. (He did with the boys too when they were little)

3. He is always willing to help someone else out. There was a day last fall when Jaycob saw someone in our court trying to fix their car. he told them that he would get his dad cause he could fix it. And he ran to get Erek, telling him that he had to go fix someones car. I love that Erek is that example for my boys of service to others.

4. The way he always makes me laugh. He's not afraid to be silly or a clown.

5. The way he loves me . He will always tell me that he loves me and after a long day with 3 kids it can mean so much.

Erek I love you and hope you had a great Valentines day and I know I did just being with you!

3 comments:

Denice said...

Super cute idea with the pictures Lisa!! Very sweet things about Erek too! You two are so cute and loving together. You look GREAT for just having a baby by the way! :)

Britney said...

I was just going to write the same thing about you looking awesome, Lisa!!! How long ago did you give birth? Cute idea, love the pictures and sweet message.

Lisa said...

Wow what a sweetheart! All I did was give her a card. Typical husband, I better go find her and lay one on her. mmmmwwwwaaaaa!