Sunday, January 27, 2008

I couldn't resist!



I just couldn't resist taking these two picture this last week.

The first one was just so darn cute. Daddy's little girl and daddy watching basketball together. Hey it helps keep Erek a little mellow during the ball game!

She is always just so happy to sit with her dad. Well most of the time. He usually just puts her to sleep.



The joys of a van! This one was great!

On Saturday afternoon we had a few errands to run, we went to 3 stores. We were very fast at each of them and we were pretty proud of our selves for just going in and getting what we needed and getting out. But when we got home this is how we found the boys! Jaycob claims he wasn't sleeping but couldn't figure out how we got home so fast!!

2 comments:

Britney said...

I love these both. Look how cute that little bow in her hair is!!! I just want to squish her cheeks.
And the boys picture is sooo familiar to many of us I'm sure.

Denice said...

I LOVE these Lisa! I haven't seen a pic of Isabella with her eyes so wide open! She is just so pretty!! Hope the boys necks aren't still hurting!