Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Let it Snow





We have had so much snow lately! I love how it makes the world look and gets us all in the Christmas spirit. A White Christmas would be so nice! Jaycob loves the snow. Winter is his favorite season, I don't feel the same way but you got to love his excitement about the cold white stuff. The Kids have been begging mom to take them out sledding, yet I thought it would be best if dad was there to so I made them wait until Sunday to go out. The power was out at the church so it was canceled, so we went sledding. It is great living in the student apartment where there is a large grass "Bowl" right here with the perfect hill to ride down. The kids loved it even the Big One!
They built a jump and Jaycob loved bouncing into the air. Logan would try to do some extreme sledding by trying to turn from sitting on his bum to laying on his tummy half way down. Usually he ended with his feet up in the air and backwards. Oh boys you got to love their sense of adventure.

2 comments:

Britney said...

Looks like fun. That place to sled sounds nice. My boys sledded Saturday down our driveway at the new house. You know your driveway is steep when you can sled it!

Denice said...

How fun! I have so many memories of sledding when I was little and I'm sure your boys will too! Cute pictures and I'm glad you didn't have to go far from home!