As of Saturday I will be just 1 week away from the due date which I have learned from my other two it doesn't really mean much to me. At my appointment yesterday, my doctor said that I haven't changed much at all so it is just the same old story. She is really hoping that I will go soon just as we are but I'm really not counting on it. We have set the inducement date for January 3rd. It is the first opening they had at the hospital. So I'm sure the baby will come sometime eventually but I just need to work on being patient. =)
2 comments:
Walks...mexican food..and sex...that's what I've heard! I'm glad the appointment went well..what a fun early birthday present!
Hey guys, hoping that your little baby decides to come soon, especially since it's now your due date! But on the positive note, you now only have less than a week of being pregnant left!
Post a Comment