So it is getting closer and closer every minute. It seems like the days are really disappearing now. Luckily everything is going really well, so far the baby has decide that it would be too much work to turn back, which is a good thing. But it has made me feel the baby a lot more. Yet we are really excited to have it so close, we don't know how much longer we could wait but with my luck it could still be 3 more weeks. Our good friends just had there baby boy over the weekend, and so now we know that it is our turn. I guess we should actually start getting things ready.
2 comments:
I'm so glad baby hasn't flipped back. So obedient already. ;)
I'm getting excited too!
These friends were the ones that didn't know what they were having either right? How exciting!! I can't wait!!
Post a Comment