I hope you all had a great Christmas! Ours was really nice the boys really had fun and got so many new gifts. It is so fun to see their eyes light up when you talk about Santa and the reindeer. They are so fun, and they did such a good job about giving gifts to others.
I love Christmas just for the fact that we are able to spend it together as a family and with all of our extended family and friends. We have been so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives. We have also been extremly blessed but the spirit of the season and the thoughtful gifts from others. We love you all and wish you the best in the year to come!!
2 comments:
What cute, cute boys! I love their pj's. TJ got the same Kinex tub as jaycob! Best of Luck Thursday, be sure to update your blog with pictures ASAP!
Cute pictures..love the jammies! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment