We were able to go way to Park city for the night this past weekend for one last little get away before the baby comes and Erek starts Graduate school. We had a super fabulous time. We bought tickets from Groupon to see the Park City Luxury Parade of Homes in Deer Valley on Saturday afternoon. These homes were ridiculously huge and amazing to see. Luckily, for me there was only 5 homes, because being nine months pregnant walking in home that have 10,000 up to 27,000 square feet, I didn't last long. They were amazing to see and it was really fun to think of the little things that we might one day like to built in our dream home.
After, that we went to Reyes Adobe Restaurante on main street Park City. I also, found this on a Groupon deal and the food was excellent! They have very delicious Mexican food. We spent the night, and were just lazy getting out of bed the next day. It is so nice to stay in bed on a Sunday Morning. We went back to Main street for brunch at the Eating Establishment, one of our favorite places. After we walked through the Park Silly street market. It was perfect weather and we really didn't want to come home, but we missed the little ones.
Erek I love you so much and I am so lucky to have been able to spend the last 12 years with you by my side and I can't wait to see what this year bring and the wonderful future I know we have ahead of us. I love you so very much!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Happy anniversary!!!
Post a Comment