March 29th, 2011
Ultrasound of our 4th baby
Is it a Boy or a girl.... we will find out around August 24th!
I am blown away by the miracle of life, God knows what he is doing.
Now, isn't technology amazing, to be able to see this little thing as it grows in my belly. It is an awesome thing. I love seeing the fingers and toes and being able to count them. I know this is going to be such a beautiful baby and I can't wait to meet him or her.
(I will have to post some of the pictures soon, for some reason I can't get the scanner to work so those are coming. )
5 comments:
aw congrats--number 4 that is exciting! I love ultrasounds! and I think I have a good guess and what the sex is:) hope you're feeling well!
Congrats!!!
Do you have a picture posted? I can't see it.
Congrats! We couldn't be happier for ya!
Wow..SHE has some long legs (yes..SHE..I vote girl!). Beautiful..just gorgeous!!
Yippy you posted it today you got your goal done :) lol. Congrats I can’t be Happier for the both of you. It’s defiantly a complete miracle and blessing on how this little cute baby gets here.
Post a Comment