Happy Memorial Day! We had a great Memorial Weekend. My parents invited us to come up and stay at their condo for 4 days. We just got back from the last vacation and now another, we could get use to this. We were able to spend our time relaxing, biking, swimming and of course do some shopping. We had a blast hanging out and the weather was perfect.
Julie is pregnant with twins! She is only 5 months pregnant but is feeling like it is 9 months. We can't wait til next week to hear what she is having.
The boys went on a few rides. They had to ride/hike up the mountain in order to ride down the trails. They had a bunch of fun. They even rode all the way from the Canyons Resort to the Outlet mall, when I was out shopping one day. They are tough cookies!
"cousin twins"the girls had both brought their matching jammies that Gramdma had bought them for christmas.



1 comment:
I'm so jealous...I want to get out of town and swim and have fun...sigh...Julie looks great and I can't wait to hear!!!
Post a Comment