Last week, Logan had his Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony. I have been really excited for this big day for Him. He was pretty excited too. He has grown and learned so many amazing things this past year in Kindergarten. Logan was really lucky to have Mrs. Swain as his teacher this year. (Jaycob had her the 2 previous years). We Love Mrs. Swain, she is an amazing teacher. Having a teacher that Logan already knew made the transition to kindergarten much easier for him. He loves math, and has started to read both English and Spanish. His teacher has said that he has jumped up 4 reading levels through out the year and was always asking for an extra book to take home for homework. He loves to help in his class, many time his teacher would have him helping other students with their math assignments, he even asked to bring home any random math pages his teacher had.
For the Graduation Ceremony, they had each of the 4 classes get up and perform a song or two. Logan's class sang "This is your Land, This is my land." First they sang it in Spanish and then again in English. It was really cool. Then they resented the kids with their certificate and a picture of them in a cap and gown. After they had refreshments and we were ale to get some pictures. It was such a special event.
2 comments:
One of the cutest graduates I have ever seen! I LOVE that his diploma has their picture in the cap and gown..SO cute! Also love Bella's shoes...so cute on her! Congrats Logan!!!
aw! I was kinda bummed when Mariko didn't have a kindergarten graduation but then I thought--just as well. I'd be bawling through the whole thing anyway:)
he is so handsome!
Post a Comment