Happy Mother's Day to you. I love being a mom! It is really the hardest and best thing ever!
I had a wonderful Mother's day this year, like I always do thanks to my wonderful husband. I was able to sleep in and just relax. Erek made me french toast, hash browns and sausage for Breakfast, my pick. Erek had given me my gift, a new book "What I would Tell Myself, Letters to My Younger Self," some gift cards for clothes and itunes, and some earrings. The kids had been working on projects from school of hand made flowers, pictures frames and cards. I felt so very lucky to get so many wonderful and cute things. That afternoon we all went to Liberty Park to enjoy the perfect weather. It was so nice and relaxing to just walk around and play a little outside. When we got back Erek helped me get dinner ready since we were having all of my family over for Dinner. We made yummy fruit and dip, and roasted potatoes. After dinner we went over to Erek's Parents house to visit with Laura and wish her a happy mothers day as well. It was a really nice day altogether. I got what I wanted most of all, to just relax and spend time with those I love.
This Mothers day I want to send I note out to my Mother, Vickie Ann Oviatt. Mom, I love you so much! You are an amazing woman. You have always been an example of a Strong Woman of faith to me. Your whole life you have shown love for others through your service to them. You have always put others first and gave up so much for everyone else around you. Thank you for that love and sacrifice. In your quite way you stand so tall in you faith in Jesus Christ. I look up to you in so many ways and hope that I can be as good of Mother as you have been. Right now I feel so blessed to have your example in my children lives. I know they love this opportunity to be so close to you. Thank you so much for all that you have taught and still teaching me. I love you so much, you are the greatest Mother! Happy Mothers Day Mom!





1 comment:
Happy belated Mother's Day! I am so glad you had a wonderful day and that Erek and the kids made it so special for you. You are an AMAZING mother and they know that..that is why they shower you with the love you SO deserve! Love you!!
Post a Comment