Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One Hundred

I have Officially done one Hundred posts on this here blog. (not counting the first 4 months that I lost when I very first started this blog). I know for many of you that is done in a month or too but for me it is a big accomplishment. Right now I'm am still currently working on putting all of last years in to a book and man that is taking some time. but I really want to make sure I keep these memories alive forever. I will post about it when I get it done.

And thanks for hanging in there with me for this long.

5 comments:

Britany said...

Quite the accomplishment! You have such a cute family, Lisa!!!

Francie said...

i would be very interested in seeing and hearing about your book...how it looks, how hard it was, what it takes....i have thought about doing one but i bearly have time for posting and am worried that putting it into a book is more then i want to take on. will be anxiously awaiting the end result

Francie said...

i would be very interested in seeing and hearing about your book...how it looks, how hard it was, what it takes....i have thought about doing one but i bearly have time for posting and am worried that putting it into a book is more then i want to take on. will be anxiously awaiting the end result

Britney said...

Congrats Lisa! Are you doing a blurb book? YES, its a ton of work!!!

Clarke and Kamie said...

congrats!!! So glad we have these blogs so I can keep in touch:)