
Erek and a few friends planned a great guys only weekend to go see the Utes play in
LasVegas. Well Luckily for me it turned in to a couples weekend get way. I was so excited, we really needed some time away. It has been so long since we have left the kids over night. The kids spent one night with my parents and one with Erek's. It worked out perfectly. We left Friday afternoon and drove down.

We went with Adam and Amber and had a blast. This is us on the drive down. I was worried that it would be a forever ride just cause we didn't have much time to be away. But it was actually really fast to get down there.

On Saturday we did tons of sight seeing. It has been 14 years since I have actually walked down the strip and so there was so many new casinos and things to see. This is Adam and Amber at the
Luxor.


This is New York, New York. I can only imagine that this is what that city really looks like but times 100. It was huge on the outside but didn't seem that big on the inside.

I had never been to M&M World before and it was such a fun store. We had to stop and get something for the kids there.

This is in front of the Paris Hotel. It really looked cool on the outside. We didn't go inside but I wish we did. Something we will have to do on the next trip.

So as we were here taking pictures a homeless guy (featured in the next picture with Erek) ask if he could take a picture for all of us. Of course I am guilty of questioning that he would run with my camera, but he was very nice and took a good picture of all of us. Erek after asked him to take a picture together.


Saturday Afternoon we made our way to Caesars Palace to go to lunch at the Cheese Cake Factory. I know with all the fabulous places around we had to go somewhere we know we love.


Yummy Yummy food. They never let us down.

Saturday night was the big game Vs. University of Northern
LasVegas. It was so much fun. The
temperature that day got up to 90 degrees but it cooled down that evening with was perfect for the game. There were tons of Utah fans. The Utes won 35 to 15!



After the game we went back to our Hotel to get ready for the night. We had been playing a few games throughout the day but now was the big time to go win some money. I really wanted to play the Craps tables and Erek liked playing video Poker. We went out that night and had lots of fun, we won some but just kept playing tell it was gone. That the way it goes, right? But it was all just for fun. I really love playing craps. I understand the basics and was actually doing good when I was the one rolling the dice, but now I need to learn all the rules. We were out playing until 4 am! We figured that it was our chance to live it up with out having the kids to worry about.

So sad to leave. We had a blast, Thanks Adam and Amber! When is the next trip?
2 comments:
Viva Las Vegas! I'm so glad you were able to get away for a weekend. Vegas is so much fun. We should plan a girls weekend there sometime.
the craps table huh? I'm taking you with me next time.
Super cute pictures Lisa!! I agree with Brit..girls weekend next time! :)
Post a Comment