Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jaycob's Baptism


Last Saturday, Jaycob was baptized! It was such a special day for him. He played "I am a Child of God" on the piano. He has been practicing for months, and he did such a good job. He was baptized my Erek and then confirmed by his Grandpa Oviatt. Afterwards, we went back to our house and had a luncheon for everyone. It was such a nice day and even though I was totally stressed out, it all came together in the end.
We were so grateful to have the love and support of so many close family and friends. Jaycob we love you so much! I hope that you remember this special day for the rest of your life, and how happy you felt after being baptized. You are growing up so big and we are so proud of you.

2 comments:

Denice said...

He looks so excited and proud! Congrats!!

Clarke and Kamie said...

aw, cute family photo!