Jaycob - 1st Grade
Jaycob started first grade on Tuesday. He is really excited to be back in school with his friends. He will have the same teachers this year as last because they have moved up and are doing a Kind./1st grade split. We really loved Mrs. Swain and Mrs. Lopez and are very happy for him to be in their class again. On the first day I took Jaycob and Drew to school and helped them find their class, which is actually the same room as before so they were ready to start learning and didn't even care that I was there much. we said quick goodbyes and have fun and they were gone. He is growing up way too fast!
2 comments:
My gosh, he's looking so big. Can't stand it! That's fun he has the same teacher.
He looks so cute and excited! I just can't believe he is so big already. I'm glad that he had fun going back!!
Post a Comment