Thursday, August 28, 2008

The last days of summer

We have had a wonderful summer and I just can not believe that we are at the end of it all. This last week Both Erek and Jaycob started school once again and Logan will start in a few more weeks. It is crazy how the time flies by so fast. But we have had so many fun adventures this summer I really don't have any wishes and regrets. 
Recently we sign up as members at REI one of our favorite stores and with this membership we get to climb the rock wall for free. So the last 2 Tuesday nights we have gone and climbed the wall. They boys totally love it. We all had a turn but I'll spare you the picture of me up there. =)

Logan climbing the wall. He didn't make it all the way but he was still very brave to get about 10 ft up there, and wanted to try again and again.
Jaycob Loved to climb the wall also. He was able to get to the top and ring the bell.
Erek made a couple attempts at the really hard side of the wall, but didn't get it. Yet, he is determined to try again.

2 comments:

Britney said...

How fun, i've never tried doing that. I don't even know if I could. Gotta love REI!

Denice said...

This looks like so much fun! How far did you get?