Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Erek!

This last week Erek had his 31st birthday. Wow, your so old babe! But if anyone at school asks his how old he is, he is still 24. He is really seeing the generation gap at school but hey your as young as you feel right?? 

So for his Birthday we went to Costa Vida for dinner (yummy!) with our friends the Vester's. Then that evening we had a few friends out for some ice cream and cake. It was a great day and we had lots of fun. 


This is Giddeon, he is a eating machine. It is always great fun when Adams feeds him, he just lets him really enjoy his food.  
Happy Birthday to ME!
For the last month if you asked Erek what he wanted for his birthday, he would say a bike for me so I will go riding with him. How sweet is that! He is so hooked on mountain biking these days and he really wants me to get out there with him. Even though I am really scared to actually go mountain biking, I really love my new bike. He was so excited for me to get a bike. We have already gone out a few times on family bike rides and a little trail riding. It will be a really fun family activity for a long time. 

Erek, I hope you had a wonderful Birthday! You are wonderful and I love you so very much!

1 comment:

Denice said...

That cake looks SO good Lisa!!! Mmmm....
Love the new bike! The family bike rides sound so fun and I bet the boys just love it. I already sent him an e-mail on the big day but tell him Happy Late Birthday! :)