Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sunshine!!

This last weekend we needed a break from school and the foot of snow outside our home. SO we had the chance to excape to St. George for the weekend. It was so nice to be a way and even nicer that it was finally warm. We went swimming, shopping and just relaxed for a little while.
On Sunday, Logan turn 4. So he got to celebrate his birthday while we were on vacation. He was supper excited. He got a remote control FJ truck, a leap pad computer, and a video game. It was really tons of fun. I can't believe he is 4 . He thinks he is really grown up, don't dare call him little!
We love him very much and are so happy to see him grow up. He is so silly but gets shy if you look at him too much. He not afraid to get up and dance, but doesn't want you to watch too much but I can't resist. We love you Logan and are so happy to have you in our family.



So on Sunday morning in St George we always make it a tradition to go just wonder around the car and RV dealerships and just dream of the day when we can afford to buy some thing. Erek Hopes this is him in about 7 years with the keys to this jeep in his hands!

2 comments:

Denice said...

Swimming!!! I'm so jealous! The sun finally came out today but I'm sure it won't last long. :( Happy Birthday to Logan!! Cute cake and I'm so glad you had a great weekend!!

Britney said...

Wow, I must say I'm a little jealous! What I wouldn't give to swim outside and walk around without a parka on! How warm was it? Happy Birthday Logan, what a fun place to spend a Birthday. Glad you got home safe. Luvs.