Spiderman & a Dinosaur
It took a little while to get the pictures post on here because I was just frustrated that I lost everything else I had done. So it better last this time. We had a great halloween the kids came way with so much candy, We are still enjoying it. Logan keeps asking when he can go again and next year just seems too far away.

Why is this picture side ways ???? Fixed ;0)
This is Erek's Aunt's daughter (so does that make her his cousin?? I guess) Her name is Tyland, she came out trick R treating with us in her cute little Witch costume. She wasn't sure at first but by the end she was having some fun.

This is Eliza in a cute little pumpkin outfit! Sleeping like a baby.

I just had to get out and get a picture of the boys lying in the leafs. I love the fall colors.

It took a little while to get the pictures post on here because I was just frustrated that I lost everything else I had done. So it better last this time. We had a great halloween the kids came way with so much candy, We are still enjoying it. Logan keeps asking when he can go again and next year just seems too far away.
Why is this picture side ways ???? Fixed ;0)
This is Erek's Aunt's daughter (so does that make her his cousin?? I guess) Her name is Tyland, she came out trick R treating with us in her cute little Witch costume. She wasn't sure at first but by the end she was having some fun.
This is Eliza in a cute little pumpkin outfit! Sleeping like a baby.
I just had to get out and get a picture of the boys lying in the leafs. I love the fall colors.
2 comments:
Looks like fun, it was kinda sad missing Halloween this year. Oh well. I love that last picture! So cute! Love you!
Love the picture of the boys in the leaves..very sweet! They look really cute in their costumes and I'm glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment