I hope you all had a wonderful Turkey day, We sure did. We love being around family. We are so grateful for so many things in our life and the #1 thing is our family and friends. We love you all, Thank you for all being a part of our lives and being there for us.
Jaycob and Erek being crazy
Logan and Lisa just taking it easy
My mom has waited all year to see the grandkids put on the Nativity play again. It is a family tradition. I did it when I was young and now the grandkids get to do it. Usually we do it at the family Christmas party but not everyone will be able to make it in december so my mom did it Thanksgiving Night. She spend the night before making all the costumes and getting the manger ready. She is silly but it was really cute.
The stars are Tanner - Joseph, Ellie - Mary, Eliza - Jesus (just for the picture though), Tyler - Wise Man, Nathan - Wise man, Jaycob - Shepherd, and Logan - Shepherd. They all did an amazing job and were so excited to do it it was so much fun.
3 comments:
Very sweet pictures! I'm so glad to see that you had a nice weekend! Love the picture of the family and the one of you and Logan snuggling..so cute!
The pictures are so cute! I love the nativity pic, it reminds me of dressing up with my cousins.
Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you had fun. I love the nativity scene, your mother's costumes and set are just awesome...you should make this a Christmas card!!!
Post a Comment