Alivia this year had 2 different costumes a ladybug and a skeleton. I think this pink skeleton is so cute and it glows in the dark (which the other kids thought was so cool.)
Logan just couldn't decide what to be this year so he just pick to be Indiana Jones at the last minute. But he makes a great Indy!Of course Bella was a Princess. This is Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. She would have been Tangled if she the dress was there when we got this one but she picked it because it is pink! She has definitely got good use out of this dress. I was amazed it made it to Halloween.
Jaycob decided to be right our of his favorite Book, Harry Potter. We used Erek's graduation gown and put a Gryffindor house patch on it. I found the glasses at a Halloween store and had to buy some hair spray, he did not want to Malfoy.
Here we are as we were heading out for some Tricks and Treats. I had been sick all day so I didn't dress up this year, pretty boring I know. But was had a great time and the weather was perfect.
The stash
We had so much candy by the time we were done. They just couldn't wait to see it all. Can we say Sugar over load!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment