My little angel is already 1 month old today. It is crazy how times flies by so fast. I am enjoying every minute I have with Little Miss Alivia, but I just want time to stop here for a moment longer and let me really soak it all in. But I know I can't stop time, sad to say, she is growing, she is already getting bigger and bigger. At her 2 week check up she was already 7 lbs. - 1 oz. and 20 inches long. Now at a month old, I'm sure she is getting much bigger then that.

She is the sweetest thing ever. We all have been so blessed to have her join our family. We all love her so much. The kids are always asking if they can hold her and love playing with her.

Bella has been a totally awesome big sister for sure. She will alert me the second Alivia makes even the slightest peep, usually saying "mom she is freaking out" or "mom she needs you!" She loves to wake her up by tickling Alivia with her little stuffed animal frog. Bella can't wait for Alivia to grow big so she can play with her more. Bella is going to make an amazing Mama one day!

Some things we have noticed so far about
Little Miss Alivia JaneLikesHer Binky
To be cuddle close to you
Be awake at the wrong time and want to play! (even though she is really good to eat every 4 or so hours most of the time)
Bath time
Sleeping on Mom and Dad's bed
Bright lights and ceiling fans
DislikesSleeping in her bed
When Mom eats Garlic
Getting changed

She really truly is an angel and I love just holding her while she sleeps, It usually makes me fall asleep too. Which is so nice these days!
4 comments:
Aww, I love this post! Because I can completely relate! How fun it will be to raise these baby girls! Alivia is just beautiful, I'd love to meet her one day!
She's so cute. I just love seeing those sister pictures! They are so lucky! ;)
Awh she is a doll. I cant wait to see her. She is so dang cute. I know what you mean I wish I could stop time to just for a little while.
She is so incredibly sweet and gorgeous!! I need to come see her again!!!
Post a Comment