Thursday, September 22, 2011

BIG TEN

Jaycob turned the Big TEN this week. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He had a wonderful birthday. He wanted a scooter for his birthday, Logan has one and they have a hard time when they have to take turns all the time. (now we can tell that with 3 kids - 2 scooters are not enough either!) Jaycob also got a new Fox hat and shirt, 2 new Percy Jackson books, a video game and some money. I think he made out awesome this year!

We invited our family over for a small party and to enjoy some birthday cake and root beer floats. The kids had a great time and it was nice to have them all come.

Ellie . Nathan . Tyler . Jaycob . Logan . Tanner

happy birthday jaycob!
Jaycob we are so proud of you! you are such a wonderful son and we can see you maturing all the time. You are terrific example to your younger brother and sisters. You are so smart and good at so many awesome things. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what new adventures await you as a 10 year old!

1 comment:

Denice said...

Happy Birthday Jaycob!! I feel old....