
One of our Family tradions this time of year is to go Down to Temple Square and see the Holiday lights. We love braving the cold and the crowds to get down there and see the beautiful lights. A few weeks ago , Erek had Friday night off and so we thought it would be a great night to go. I knew it would be crazy with the big events going on down there so we all piled in to the car and headed down early. It was so crazy busy on Temple square. So we headed over to the Gateway on the Trax train. The kids love riding the train. We walked over to the Plaza to see the fountains, which my kids thought about running through. I had to let them know it was out of the question when it is 20 degrees out side. I love the huge lighted Christmas tree the have there and how the colors change on it. We stood by the fires to get warm before heading back to the train.

We walked around Temple Square for a little while before heading in to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building to get some Hot chocolate and desert. It was nice to get warm again, because it was so cold out. It was a fun night out. Afterward, they dropped me off at work and headed home. It was so crowded getting out of the Church parking lot that they were stuck in the parking garage for almost an hour. Luckily, they eventually made it home.

1 comment:
I love the pic of you and Erek in front of the tree..very pretty! I don't brave the cold..I need to man-up!
Post a Comment