Last weekend, we were so lucky, Erek was off all weekend and we spent tons of family time together. On Saturday morning, we all went out sledding. We went over to Murray Park to ride down the big hills. There was a bunch of other people there with the same idea, but there is plenty of room to ride. On our way there we stopped and picked up a sledding snowboard because the kids really want to learn how to board. This is the big item on their Christmas list! They did awesome! Logan was loving it he would go again and again. I even gave it a try. It was fun for us all.
I have so many memories of sledding at Murray park..so much fun! The kids look like they are having a blast! Can't wait to hear how they like their Christmas presents. ;)
1 comment:
I have so many memories of sledding at Murray park..so much fun! The kids look like they are having a blast! Can't wait to hear how they like their Christmas presents. ;)
Post a Comment