Happy Easter To everyBUNNY!
We had a wonderful Easter Holiday this past weekend. On Saturday afternoon we dyed our Easter Eggs. The kids really love making the eggs tons of different colors. Usually the eggs end up being brown or a strange gray color but it is fun for them to get creative. Luckily I made about 18 eggs and we only had 2 casualties! On Sunday Morning, the kids were so excited for the Bunny to come. Logan came into our room to wake us up at 7. I asked him if we could wait a little longer, and he willingly suggested maybe 8 o'clock. That sounds great I said and he went back to his room. Where Both Jaycob and Bella soon woke up. But they were good enough to stay in their room and play til 8. (We have trained them very well) Once we finally got up, the kids got their Baskets and started the egg hunt. They were very lucky to get so much treats, fun toys and new summer clothes from they Bunny.
This year I felt really blessed to have General Conference on Easter. Not just the fact that I was able to be lazy all day, but I really enjoyed the spirit and the focus on my Savior Jesus Christ. I am very grateful for His example, and his sacrifice. What a comfort to me it is to know that like my Savior Jesus Christ, I too can be resurrected and live with my family forever. I hope you all had a wonderful and peaceful Easter.







3 comments:
Lisa I can not believe how much your little Izzy looks just like you!!! So cute!
Fun stuff. I love Erek's lipstick :)
Wait a second, she looks like me right!!
Post a Comment