Last week Jaycob had his first Piano Recital. He has been taking Piano lessons for almost 2 years now (wow that it crazy). He has had a couple different teachers, but has really learned so much. He is really good at playing, he has a great ability to memorize it quickly and has taught him self by just listening to it. One of his favorite songs to play is Scarborough Fair. Our key board that he practices on will play it and show you the keys, and he has learned it. Bella also loves this song she will dance around the room to it, it is very cute.At the recital Jaycob was very nervous but he did awesome. He played very calm and slow. He preformed 2 numbers, 1st Robots Marching and 2nd Legend. I hope he really keeps going in his lessons, he is very talented. Jaycob we are so proud of you!
1 comment:
Congrats Jaycob!! I think that is awesome and I hope he sticks with it!
Post a Comment