Saturday, January 2, 2010

two

Isabella turned two yesterday! I can't believe she is 2! This is totally crazy, but she is getting so big too fast. She has such a fun personality. She love babies, dogs, cell phones, drawing and trucks. Favorite foods: candy and treats of all kinds, Noodles, ranch dressing (she's a dipper), and potatos. She loves to help cook and clean by washing dishes and sweeping the floor. She wants so much to be big and do everything everyone else is doing. Many time she will get her shoes and coat and take them to grandpa because he will let her go outside. She is such a girl, it is so fun to have another girl in the house.

So was really excited for her birthday, she tried to unwrap her presents early. But was really excited when it was time. We got her a desk because she is always trying to steal her brothers desk when they are doing homework.

Her favorite blanket is Hello Kitty and she loves to say "kitty." So I made her a Hello Kitty cake, it turned out super cute and she was excited.




1 comment:

Denice said...

The cake looks amazing!! I can't believe you did that. I am going to have to hire you to make Eisley's birthday cakes. :) I am so glad she had a good day!! Happy Birthday Iz!!!