Sunday, January 10, 2010

31

Yesterday, I turned 31! I had such a great birthday weekend. It was so fun to spend so much time with my family and friends. On Thursday, I went to the Salon to get my hair cut and colored. It was so nice to get pampered and just sit back and relax. I don't go much so it is a great treat. You can't see my hair in the photo very well, I will have to get another picture.
On Friday, I had the night off work and so i went to the Movies with Amber and our friend Kari. It was a girls night out and so we had to see a girl movie, Leap Year. I really liked it. Erek of course predicted the outcome of the movie before I left. He was right but I am still a sucker for a Romantic Comedy, I love happy endings.
Saturday, Erek had the day off, so he made me breakfast and we just relaxed in the morning. I had plans with Denice to go get a manicure, but it didn't work out. Hopefully we can go some time soon. That afternoon Erek and I had a date, yippy! My parents watched the kids while we went to see Sherlock Homes, which is another good movie. Then dinner at Rodizio Grill. It was really yummy.
I was such a nice Birthday. Thanks Sweetie for making it such a nice day for me!

2 comments:

Denice said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Lisa!!! I am SO sorry that the Saturday plans didn't work out!! I feel so bad. I am so glad you had a wonderful day and I love your hair!! Can't wait to see it in person!

Britney said...

Yep Happy Birthday!!! Glad it was a good one!

And I love that picture of the two of you! Cute.