Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving

I know that Thanksgiving was weeks ago, but this time of year my life goes into overdrive. I feel like I am constantly running around. So this is the first chance that I have had to post these pictures. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we had dinner with my side on Thursday afternoon and then snuck out to go see and movie while my parents watched our kids. We also had the grandkids act out the nativity. It was really fun for them to get all dressed up in their costumes.




On Saturday, we went to our Grandma kings house in bountiful to have Thanksgiving Dinner with Erek's family. We had a very yummy dinner. I has been so nice to stretch out our 2 dinners over different days. It helps so you have to shove it all in, in one day.

1 comment:

Britney said...

How did you blurb book turn out?

I LOVE the kids dressed in their nativity stuff, that would make a darling Christmas card! :)