Here is my Top Ten Count down
TEN - Years in School, this is jointly! But it seems that at any point over the last ten years at least on of us has been in school. And there are more years to come but that's OK, this what we know. Hopefully by the time we are done we will have the student/family life mastered.
NINE - Places we have lived, gosh we have moved around a lot. But here is the list: Kaysville; U of U student Apts; Aurora, CO; Littleton, CO; South Salt Lake; Magna; Taylorsville; U of U Student Apts; and Taylorsville.
EIGHT - Vehicles we have owned: Jeep Wrangler, Chevy Nova, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Oldsmobile Alero, Suzuki Frenza, Pontiac Montana Van, and Jeep Grand Cherokee.
SEVEN - Different Jobs for Erek: Boise Cascade, Weyerhauser, AutoZone, Wasatch Container, Home Depot, Huntsman Cancer Institute, And Smith's Pharmacy.
SIX - Favorite Vacations together: Disneyland, Moab, Park City, Payson Lakes, San Diego, and Jackson Hole, WY.
FIVE - Different jobs for Me: University of Utah, Chrysler Financial, University Of Utah, Albertson's, and LDS Church.
FOUR - Favorite Dates: Recent Motorcycle Ride and Dinner at Ruth's, Dinner at the Roof Restaurant, "Surprise" Colorado Avalanche Hockey game, and Dinner at the Melting Pot on our 2nd Anniversary.
THREE - Beautiful and wonderful kids. Jaycob, Logan and Isabella. Each one is so special and make our life complete.
TWO - Favorite things to do together: Watch Movies and Sleep in.
ONE - Eternal Marriage!
Erek, I love you so much and I am so grateful to have such an amazing man by my side. You are so wonderful. I can't wait to see what the next ten years will bring. Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! Wow, I can't believe its been 10 years either...I also can't believe we are 30! Love your top ten list.
You two are perfect for each other!
Oh Lisa...I still remember hearing all about Erek when you met him and how nervous and excited you were for your first Valentine's Day date. You had such a beautiful wedding day and I also think you and Erek are perfect for each other. Erek is such an amazing person and he would have to be to deserve someone like you! Happy Anniversary!!
That was beautiful, it made me cry a little. What a tribute. Hope you are able to come up with 20 more things in 10 more years.
Post a Comment